Do you want a job where you can develop as an individual?
Abbey Vets has a fantastic opportunity for a new graduate who wants to learn how to become an excellent, well rounded and confident vet within a supportive environment. We are a 12 vet small animal 4 site practice. Our experienced,well balanced team of vets include certificate holders in surgery, medicine and cardiology allowing us to treat many cases often referred in practice.
The role includes:
• Structured development and learning plan tailored to the successful candidate to provide maximum benefit, including inclusion on the VetPartners New Graduate Programme enabling you to complete your PDP with ease.
• Designated mentor to help guide you through that transition from student to confident new graduate.
• 4 day week providing a good work life balance
• Inclusion in the out of hours rota with dedicated back up for at least the first year allowing you to learn how to treat those exciting cases with no fear (1/10 weeknights and 2/9 weekends).
• Salary £30000.
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• RCVS and VDS membership included.
We strongly believe in developing all members of our team and are excited to support new graduates to become confident, well rounded vets. We are located in a beautiful part of the country with great transport links and easy access to Bristol and Cardiff in 45 minutes and 2.5 hours to London.
For further information about the practice please contact Amanda on 01873 852 391
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to submit your CV for us to have on file for future openings, please attach your CV and email to: email@example.com